Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Watermelon Only

I had bought a huge amount of mangoes, but had to return them because they were rotting before ripening. With the money I got back I bought 4 watermelons, and have been eating only them for 2 days now. I wish I could go longer, but I'll need to buy more and they are still $8 each right now.
I think I'm detoxing a bit from eating so lightly. My nose is runny, and my stomach has been doing some strange things. I almost threw up this morning. But I'm feeling very peaceful. I practiced deep breathing for a few hours last night and tried candle meditation. I've also been doing a lot of yoga, usually about an hour a day. I'm beginning to love it and look forward to it more and more.
My website is coming along slowly but surely and soon I will have my business going. I'm so excited about it. I'll be able to do what I've always dreamed. To help people with their health and travel at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment