Friday, May 7, 2010

SWEEEET=D

The past few weeks have been tight foodwise, there hasn't been much of anything on sale in the grocery stores so I've been left with mostly bananas. Finally, yesterday, my dates arrived. 12 pounds of organic sugar bliss! They are so soft and delicious, soooo much better than the conventional ones I was getting in the store and for the same price!

I'm hoping and praying that I'll make it to the tropics this winter. My website is pretty much complete, but now the tricky part- getting people to check it out. Luckily I've got people helping me out since I don't know anything about computers:) I also finally listed my ballerina painting on etsy so I've got my fingers crossed that it will sell soon.

I'm nearing my 6 month mark of fruitarianism. It's been great so far. I realized yesterday, after eating 4 avocadoes, what I felt like eating cooked food. I'm so grateful that I found the fruity life. I feel light and alive 100% of the time and I never have to worry about any of the things that SADers do.

No comments:

Post a Comment